At GovInsider Live’s Festival of Innovation in October, our panelists discussed how agencies have pivoted to cope with increased demand for digital services during Covid-19, and the basic principles that have underpinned their success.
- Hiroki Yoshida, Director of Digital Government and IT Industry Policy at the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Sandra Jensen Landi, Ambassador, Danish Embassy
- Talitha Chin Rui Ling, Product Manager, Open Government Products, GovTech
- Sunil Chavan, Vice President, FlashBlade APJ, Pure Storage
- Moderated by Poon Yun Xuan, Reporter, GovInsider
Watch the full session below: