Data analytics has emerged as a key priority for government leaders this year. What are the key trends they must be aware of?
Here are predictions from experts in the industry in this new Tableau whitepaper on the top 10 trends for the year.
Some of the key trends include:
- How teams can collaborate using visual analytics
- How to work with data across disparate sources
- Why you can move towards self-service analytics
- How visual analytics platforms will become more accessible
- Why data literacy will be fundamental
Governments have already recognised a few of these and are taking steps to prepare for them. Data skills, for instance, are now crucial for civil servants across the board. But there’s more that can be done to empower officials to get valuable insights from data.
If you would like to know more from Tableau, download this whitepaper on the latest data analytics trends.