How is Australia balancing cyber tensions as a middle power in an uncertain world? How is it working through the United Nations and international partnerships to achieve cyber security?
How can it confidently pursue a Cloud-First policy as global risks increase? And how did it respond to a recent massive hacking attack?
Join Johanna Weaver, Australia’s representative to the United Nations’ Group of Governmental Experts on responsible State behaviour in cyberspace, at this exclusive GovInsider Seminar to ask questions and learn the latest.
The session is on the 18th of August at 10am SGT (GMT +8).
GovInsider is proudly hosting this session in partnership with CyberArk.
Other speakers include:
- Tommy Hor, Chief IT Officer, NUS
- Leonard Ong, Council Vice-President, ASIS International
- Huang Shao Fei, President, Singapore Computer Society Cybersecurity Chapter
- Jeffrey Kok, VP, Solution Engineers, Asia Pacific and Japan, CyberArk
- Moderated by Amit Roy Choudhury, Journalist & Founder of Writespace
Register now to secure your spot at this free seminar.