Connecting the Dots for Integrated Healthcare
June 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC+8
Healthcare is becoming increasingly data-driven. What are some ways data has enabled personalised and integrated care? How can hospitals and healthcare institutions provide seamless services throughout a patient’s care journey?
- Dr Simon Lee, COO & Chief CIO, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics
- Cl Asst Prof Luke Low, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, SingHealth Community Hospitals
- Dr Jamie Mervyn Lim, COO, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Chris Ng, Group Chief Data Governance and Protection Officer, National University Health System
- Dr Andrew Jones, Head of Clinical Innovation, AWS Worldwide Public Sector, EMEA