Future Cyber Resilience II: The Future of Zero Trust for Public Sector
June 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am SMT
As nations bring their services and operations online, how can they protect crucial networks and data from rising cyber threats? How can they double down on defense and design watertight policies to strengthen cyber defense? What lessons can governments learn from the latest trends in malicious attacks?
This webinar will bring together cyber experts from across ASEAN on 1 June 2021 at 10am SGT (GMT+8).
Hear from global cyber leaders
- Marcel ‘Otto’ Yon, Founder, Bundeswehr Cyber Innovation Hub, Germany
- Lim Thian Chin, Director, Critical Information Infrastructure, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- John Lim, Manager, School of Information Technology, Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore
- Megat Muazzam b. Abdul Mutalib, Head of Department of Cyber Security Responsive Services Division, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Moderated by Amit Roy Choudhury, Columnist, GovInsider
Slots are limited, so register today: