- This event has passed.
Lunch and learn: How to secure citizen services across the multi-cloud
March 24 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm SMT
The next generation of digital public services will have to do it all: answer citizen queries; bring tailored information and recommendations; and anticipate the services they will need. All this will only be possible when agencies can pull data from across the government.
This becomes a problem when data sits in pockets scattered across the public cloud, private data centres and edge locations. Data becomes difficult to connect and share, which slows down the rolling out of citizen services.
Ministries and agencies need a way to share data easily and securely across the multi cloud network. Security is also crucial, especially when data is stored in various places.
Join this digital course to learn:
- How to break siloes and connect data sources for better digital public services.
- Practical tips on how to connect and configure application services.
- Real-world case studies of how public agencies manage network and application security at scale.
- Tips on building a distributed cloud.
- Find out how to set up a best-in-class web application and API protection, multi-cloud networking, edge-based workloads with a global network in a Single SaaS platform.
Who should attend?
|Developers and architects
Interested in digital transformation, Cloud, AI, containers, and service mesh
Interested in app security, online fraud protection, and network security
Interested in visibility and control, and self-serve app delivery
Register and join us on 24 Mar, 11.30am (GMT+8), or 10.30am (GMT+7).
Attendees will receive a digital certificate upon completing this workshop.