- This event has passed.
Patient Data Strategy – Analytics to Protection
November 2, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm SMT
Driven by the COVID-19 pandemic, the rapid digitalisation of the healthcare sector has led to a massive increase in the amount patient data that healthcare providers can now access.
Be it large hospital groups, individual general practitioners, or specialised medical facilities, healthcare providers in Singapore today are in pole position to utilise this data to improve their operations, as well as optimise the care quality and experience for their patients.
But what does an effective patient data strategy really look like? How can healthcare providers tap onto ‘big data’ effectively? And what can be done to ensure that this data remains safe and secure?
Find the answers to these questions and more at the Patient Data Strategy – Analytics to Protection webinar on 2 November, 2021, at 1pm.
Organised by GovInsider, the webinar will feature industry experts who will share how you can:
- Build a secure, end-to-end data strategy from acquisition to analytics
- Use data and analytics to improve patient care and service quality
- Protect your patients’ data
- Leon Jackson
- A widely experienced software engineer, Leon has more than 22 years of experience in the industry in various roles, including serving as the Chief Technology Officer for two start-ups. He also has over 13 years of experience in healthcare as a Chief Information Officer for a healthcare provider, where he planned and executed their digital transformation from scratch.
- Tan Shong Ye
- PwC Singapore’s cybersecurity leader, Shong Ye, has more than 25 years of experience in cyber and data security. He has advised many organisations in the Healthcare, Government, Infocomm, and Financial services sector in Singapore and the region on how to manage cyber risks and improve their cybersecurity postures.
- Ryanto Marino Tedjomulja
- Ryanto Marino Tedjomulja is the CIO of Siloam Hospitals Group, the largest private hospital network in Indonesia which operates 38 hospitals in 28 cities throughout the country. To meet the demand for high quality healthcare from a growing Indonesian middle class, Siloam Hospitals is rapidly increasing its reach and broadening the services it offers. Ryanto is leading Siloam’s digital transformation journey to leverage technology to drive better patient care, more efficient operations, and better patient experience. Prior to Siloam, Ryanto was a managing director at Accenture.
So sign up for the webinar today, and learn how you can optimise the full value of your patient data!