Unlocking analytics and AI for data-driven healthcare
August 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am SMT
The tides in healthcare have been shifting.
Telemedicine and remote monitoring have proven useful in the pandemic, and countries are looking to extend healthcare beyond hospitals and into the community.
How can data, analytics and AI empower the next frontier of healthcare? And what are some best practices in scaling telehealth?
- Analytics and AI for integrated and personalised healthcare
- Extending healthcare beyond hospitals and into the community via the cloud
- Use cases: Remote monitoring and virtual health
- Ian Schrader, Program Director of the Virtual Care Accelerator, eHealth NSW
- Ngiam Kee Yuan, Group Chief Technology Officer of the National University Health System
- Thomas Lew, Group Chief Data & Strategy Officer, National Healthcare Group
- Praveen Deorani, Senior Data Scientist, MOH Office for Healthcare Transformation
- Cindy Maike, Vice President, Industry Solutions & Value Management, Cloudera
- Moderated by Shirley Tay, Senior Reporter, GovInsider
Hear secrets for personalised, remote healthcare from leading experts on 4 August, 10am (GMT+8).