Over 800 healthcare professionals from hospitals and clinics across Southeast Asia have already confirmed their attendance for Hospital Management Asia – will you join us in becoming the largest movement in Asia’s healthcare industry?
We are pleased to announce that these industry leaders in healthcare who will be taking the stage at Asia’s leading conference for hospital owners, C-level executives and directors.
- Dr Mohamed Ali Karkoukli, Readiness and Business Continuity Director, Readiness & Business Continuity – Support Services Division, Al Dhafra Hospitals (UAE)
- Ms Donelle Rivett, Senior Manager, Paxon Group / Fellow, Australasian College of Health Service Management (Australia)
- Dr Daniel Wibowo, Director, Christian Hospital Panti Wilasa (Semarang/Central Jawa) / Head, NHI Compartment, PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
- Dr Kazuhito Nakamura, Director, Department of Neurosurgery, Suisyoukai Murata Hospital (Japan)
- Dr Sitt Paing, General Manager, ICT and Innovation Department, Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital (Myanmar)
- Mr Mervin Teo, Vice President, Quadria Capital Investment Management
- Dr Sun Seung-Hoon, Chief Executive Officer, Sun Medical Center (South Korea)
- Dr Mustafa Younis, Tenured Professor, Jackson State University / Chair (former), Department of Health Policy and Management, Florida International University (USA)
- Dr Kamonsak Reungjarearnrung, Chief Operating Officer, Southern Group (Group 6), Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (Thailand)
- Mr Md. Mostafizur Rahman, Medical Record Manager, FV Hospital (Vietnam)
- Dr Su Le, Chief Executive Officer, Vinmec Central Park Hospital (Vietnam)
- Dr Sunil K Khetarpal, COO & MS, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre (India)
Save up to USD115
if you register on/before 1st August 2019 (GMT +8)