Hospital Management Asia will be travelling to Indonesia for the first time in 2020, and over 100+ Indonesian senior-level executives are already confirmed for the event. They will be joining us at the conference this September to celebrate the occasion during the Flag Exchange ceremony with the Indonesian Hospital Association (PERSI).
We are hosting a stellar line-up of speakers from Indonesia which includes:
- Dr Wasista Budiwaluyo, Vice Chairman, International Relation Department, PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
- Dr Roswin Rosnim Djaafar, Chief Executive Officer / Chief Operating Officer, Metropolitan Medical Centre Hospital (MMC Hospital) / Brawijaya Hospital Antasari
- Dr Heri Iswanto, Deputy Dean of Academics, Faculty of Health Science, University of Pembangunan Nasional “VETERAN” Jakarta
- Prof Ali Ghufron Mukti, MD, PhD, Director General of Resources, Indonesian Ministry of Higher Education, Indonesia
- Dr Lia Partakusuma, Support Director / Secretary General, Harapan Kita National Cardiovascular Center / PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
- Dr Kohar Hari Santoso, Head, East Java Provincial Health Office, Ministry of Health – Indonesia
- Dr Agus Suryanto, Chief Executive Officer, Dr Kariadi General Hospital Medical Center
- Prof Dr Laksono Trisnantoro, Lecturer and Researcher, Gadjah Mada University
- Dr Widyastuti Wibisono, Chairman, International Relation Department, PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association) Indonesia
- Dr Daniel Wibowo, Director / Head, NHI Compartment, Christian Hospital Panti Wilasa / PERSI (Indonesian Hospital Association)
- Prof Dr Nasronudin, President / Director, Indonesia State University Hospital Association / Universitas Airlangga Hospital
- Prof Soetjipto, MD, Supervisory Board / Vice-Chancellor, UNAIR Hospital / Airlangga University
With an 18-year track record, Hospital Management Asia has become the largest event of its kind in Asia attracting over a thousand attendees annually. This year, we are expecting 1,600 attendees, the largest ever conference for senior-level healthcare executives in Asia. Hospital owners, C-level executives, directors and industry leaders gather during this annual event to exchange insights on healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions.
During the two-day conference, attendees of Hospital Management Asia will learn more about evolving business models, innovation, improving patient outcomes and cost reduction.
Members of PERSI are eligible for further discounts off your ticket price. Click here to find out more.