The Asian Hospital Management Awards, now in its 18th year, is a prestigious ceremony which recognises and honours hospitals in the Asia Pacific. Running alongside the Hospital Management Asia conference, it is the most prominent hospital management awards in the region. There are 13 award categories to demonstrate the innovative and progressive approaches that hospitals across the region are doing to improve healthcare.
For 2019, all winning hospitals will be revealed during a night of celebration at the Gala Night at Hospital Management Asia 2019, on 12 September 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The final deadline for submission is on 31 May 2019, 2359h (GMT +8) and there’s only ONE week left.
Need a few pointers before starting your award submission? Here is our step-by-step guide to entering:
- Review the categories to check your eligibility.
- Collect the evidence – facts and figures to prove your project’s success!
- Register for the HMA conference – You will receive TWO free entries for the awards submission if you’re a registered attendee. This saves you USD140!
- Submit your entry via our online system. If you face any problems, send an email to InfoAsia@clarionevents.com for all your inquiries.
- Spread the word – Share this opportunity to be honoured at AHMA with your colleagues and industry peers!
- Wait for the announcement of finalists on the week of 1 July 2019.
- We will announce the Gold and Excellence Winners during the Gala Night at Hospital Management Asia on 12 September 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam.