Madam Prof. Nguyen Thi Kim Tien, Minister of Health for Vietnam, recently said, “The government has developed an action plan to improve healthcare in Vietnam on all fronts. One of the best opportunities to further our mission towards reform lies at Hospital Management Asia, with several stellar case studies from across the region.”
“Healthcare is accelerating exponentially in Asia and there is no better place to keep up with the latest in the industry to meet the demands of their respective communities,” Madam Prof. Tien said.
“The Ministry is pleased to host the event for the second time, and I am excited to be part of the movement to bring hospitals, investors and solution providers together to help our hospitals provide better service and the best patient outcomes possible.”
Madam Prof. Tien will be leading the Ministers of Health Panel, alongside YB Datuk Seri Dr. Dzulkefly Ahmad, Minister of Health for Malaysia, and Dr. Kidong Park, Country Representative – Vietnam, World Health Organization during the event held from 11 to 12 September 2019 at the National Convention Centre of Vietnam in Hanoi.
The conference is expecting over 1,600 hospital management and healthcare professionals from around the Asia Pacific region to gather and exchange ideas and insights on evolving business models, innovative technologies and improvements on the management of healthcare systems.
The conference will feature the following streams:
- Quality, accreditation & safety
- Healthcare 4.0
- Patient experience
- Talent management
- Financial & Featured Sessions
- CEO stream (featuring the JCI CEO Forum, IHF Senior Management Symposium, Value Creation Forum, ASEAN Harmonization Forum and Hospital Investment Forum)
Running alongside the conference is the Asian Hospital Management Awards that recognise and honour hospitals in the Asia Pacific that implement best practices. All projects submitted by Vietnamese hospitals will also be eligible for the ‘Most Improved Local Hospital’ category — a special award for entries by Vietnamese hospitals only. Click here for the full list of finalists for the awards.
Other highlights of the event will include:
- Plenaries on the latest industry trends including cost reduction, business model innovation and patient safety improvement (Agenda)
- Brand new CFO Panel to discuss cost efficiency and sustainability
- A focus on managing public hospitals
- Pre-conference workshops by Joint Commission International and GE Healthcare (Read More)
HMA is organized by Clarion Events and co-hosted by the Ministry of Health, Vietnam.
The Early Bird Pricing will expire on 1st August 2019, 2359h (GMT +8) – click here to register and save up to USD115 for your ticket!