Cities are getting battered by natural disasters, terrorist attacks, cyber attacks and declining trust from residents.
Mayors must build cities and governments that can withstand shocks – natural or manmade.
A recent research report by Microsoft shows a five-step approach for your municipal strategy.
- Identify the key threats to your city
- Prioritise the most critical services
- Set goals and objectives for your city officials
- Avoid surprises by preparing your responses in advance
- Define roles and responsibilities in your team to drive resiliency
Learn about how cities can use cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence and big data analytics to increase their resiliency.
If you would like find out more from Microsoft, download the full briefing for Mayors by filling in this form.