How can your organisation future-proof your workforce to ensure it is not disrupted? Join us to explore ways to support employees in their skills transformation journey.
This Thursday, learn from our distinguished panellists across government, private sector and academia about how to prepare employees and citizens for the future economy.
What: GovInsider-Prudential Future-Ready Workforce Summit
When: Thursday, 1 August 2019, 8:30-10:30AM (Registration and light refreshments start from 7:30AM)
Where: Prudential Singapore Office, 7 Straits View, Marina One East Tower, Singapore 018936 (Click here for how to get to the venue)
Our speaker line-up includes:
• Cheryl Chung, Co-Director of Executive Education, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
• Stuart Smith, Executive Director, Head of Regional Engagement Platforms & User Experience Design, UOB Digital Bank
• Sheela Parakkal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Singapore
• Adrian Lim, Director of Digital Literacy and Participation, Infocomm Media Development Authority
• Gareth McIIroy, Country Leader, Korn Ferry Singapore
• Abhijit Chavan, Director of Intelligent Automation, PwC South East Asia Consulting
• Dr Jade Kua, Senior Consultant, Emergency Medicine Department, KK Women and Children’s Hospital
• Shree Mogan, Head of Corporate Recruitment and HR Business Partner, GO-JEK
• Marcus Loh, Director, Asia Pacific Communications, Tableau Software
• Tan Yan Wei, Deputy Director, Employability Skills Development, Institute of Banking and Finance
• Sandeep Chanana, APAC HR Business Partner, Change Management & HR Transformation, Rakuten
• Joshua Chambers, Founder of GovInsider
• Neetha Nair, Head of Centre of Excellence, Human Resources, Prudential Singapore
This event is presented in collaboration with Prudential Singapore.
Registrations are now closed.