Towards a smart economy: Idea to impact - Plenary session
Oleh GovInsider .
This first in this series of Johor Conversations will bring together Federal and Johor state leaders, technologists, business representatives, and international experts to explore the challenges of transforming the local economy, and uncover the steps government leaders can take to chart the path forward.
Hear from our speakers:
- Professor Ang Hak Seng, Adjunct Professor Director of Centre of Excellence for Social Good, Singapore University of Social Sciences Fellow of Civil Service Colleges
- Mohd Yusoff Sulaiman, President and CEO, Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT)
- Nurul A’in Abdul Latif, Deputy Executive Chair and an Assurance Partner at PwC Malaysia
- YH Dato Dr Fadhlullah Suhaimi Bin Abdul Malek, former chairman of the Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Commission (MCMC)
- Puan Maimunah Jaffar, Director & Head of Technology and Innovation, Iskandar Regional Development Authority
We will be continuing into the next series of Johor Conversations on 4th April. Click here to register your interest: http://bit.ly/3YqEJB7