New public services are requiring agencies to work together, across their office walls. Cloud-based services can help. But which one should you use and is it secure?
A new report recommends six steps for governments to develop a cloud security strategy:
- Can your agency be flexible about the type of cloud to use?
- What is the best way to protect data in the cloud?
- How can you constantly monitor risks?
- Should you be transparent about the risks?
- What are the global standards for securing cloud?
- How can your agency innovate through cloud?
If you would like to know how to create more secure cloud strategy, download this report: