The complexity of public sector projects makes delivery a difficult task. What can officials do to better manage them?
A study by Microsoft and Forrester Consulting suggests five steps that officials can take.
- Harness digital tools to improve visibility into project performance
- Streamline reporting and cut administrative workload for managers
- Manage resources better by matching skills with specific project needs
- Focus on delivery and outcomes, rather than managing infrastructure
- Use a single platform to prioritise across projects
Government projects have to meet the diverse needs of a number of different stakeholders – timeliness being just one of them.
Download the full report now to hear more from Microsoft on delivering projects on-time.