Digital identity has become a crucial piece of the puzzle for governments to deliver modern public services.
A recent whitepaper by Microsoft shows how agencies can improve digital identity and access management. Trust is a key principle for digital identities to be successful. Without this, governments would struggle to implement and deliver predictive services.
Here are some tips the report discusses:
- How cloud technology can improve identity management
- How machine learning can be combined with digital identity
- How to secure access to shared data
- How identity can keep up with rise of mobile access
- How to ensure security doesn’t create more complex processes
As governments transform digital service delivery, the underpinning infrastructure and platforms must be resilient.
If you would like to learn more from Microsoft, download the whitepaper by filling in the below form.
For more information, please read Microsoft’s online Privacy Statement.