Ramdhan Pomanto, the Mayor of Makassar, will be delivering the keynote speech in the Data stream at GovPay next Tuesday.
Mayor Pomanto has previously declared that he wanted to transform Makassar into Indonesia’s smartest city. A few years on, and Makassar is using technology in innovative ways – to fight radicalisation, for instance, and track staff performance.
In 2016, Makassar also signed an agreement with Singapore to build smart city solutions and digital services. The city must get “support from global companies and governments” to implement its smart city vision, he told GovInsider.
Mayor Pomanto will share his key priorities for 2018 at GovPay, happening on 23 January 2018 in Jakarta. The summit will cover payments, procurement, digital identity, tax, cybersecurity, citizen engagement and urban tech.
- Dr. Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of National Development Planning
- Yanuar Nugroho, the Indonesian President’s Deputy Chief of Staff
- Sandiaga Uno, the Deputy Governor of Jakarta
- Mr Setiaji, Head, Jakarta Smart City Unit
- Tuty Kusumawati, Head of the Regional Development Planning Board, Jakarta
- Gail Fairlamb, Director, Strategic Engagement, Department of Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
- Dr. Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO of Cybersecurity Malaysia
- Joel Layson, Senior Vice President of Information Technology Management Group, Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
As with all our events, GovPay is free to the public sector.
We hope to see you at Hotel Mulia Senayan in less than a week! Fill out the form below to register your attendance and download the latest agenda.