Gail Fairlamb, Director of Strategic Engagement for the Department of Premier and Cabinet, South Australia, will be delivering the keynote speech in the Engagement stream at GovPay.
Fairlamb’s team is responsible for developing open innovation initiatives under South Australia’s Reforming Democracy policy. Some of these initiatives include participatory budgeting and Citizens’ Juries.
“At the core of this policy is the idea that government makes better, more durable decisions when it engages people in the decision-making process,” she says.
As with all GovInsider events, GovPay is free to the public sector. Join leading regional payments officials on 23 January 2018 in Jakarta to discuss engagement, payments, procurement, digital identity, tax, cybersecurity and urban tech.
Our speakers include:
- Yanuar Nugroho, the Indonesian President’s Deputy Chief of Staff
- Sandiaga Uno, the Deputy Governor of Jakarta
- Mr Setiaji, Head, Jakarta Smart City Unit
- Tuty Kusumawati, Head of the Regional Development Planning Board, Jakarta
- Gail Fairlamb, Director, Strategic Engagement, Department of Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
- Dr. Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO of Cybersecurity Malaysia
- Joel Layson, Senior Vice President of Information Technology Management Group, Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
We hope to see you on next Tuesday! Fill out the form below to register your attendance and download the latest agenda.