Here is a roundup of five GovInsider stories that were most-read in June. Our interview with Huang Shao Fei, Director of Innovation and Smart Mobility at Singapore’s Land Transport Authority, was most popular.
Next most-read was our interview with Fauzan Mohamad, head of Innovation, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, on the use of drones to monitor power grids – followed by how Singapore’s utility provider wants to cater to millennial consumers; three ways a hospital cut waiting times for patients; and the use of Blockchain by a polytechnic in smart diploma certificates.
1. Exclusive: Singapore’s plans for predictive transport
Head of smart mobility discusses a future of artificial intelligence, driverless buses and how to secure the transport network.
2. Exclusive: Why Malaysia uses drones to monitor power lines
Interview with Fauzan Mohamad, head of Innovation, Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
3. What do millennials want? Singapore’s utility wants to figure this out
Exclusive interview with Samuel Tan, Chief Digital Officer, SP Group.
4. Exclusive: Three ways we cut patient waiting times
Interview with Irene Lye, Senior Nurse Manager, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore.
5. Using Blockchain for student certificates slashes admin costs
Exclusive interview with the Director of Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s office for innovation.