Yeong Zee Kin, Assistant Chief Executive of the Infocomm Media Development Authority, will give the opening keynote at GovInsider’s data and trust summit on 12 April.
Mr. Yeong is also the Deputy Commissioner of Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Commission. He will discuss how organisations can innovate with data and share guidelines for responsible use in a digital economy.
Previously, he was legal advisor to the Smart Nation Programme Office and the Cyber Security Agency. Prior to that, he was the tech and data chief at the Supreme Court of Singapore.
The event, Gemalto Evolution 2018, will bring together the public and private sectors to discuss data and trust. The keynote speakers will look at how a foundation of data protection can strengthen citizens and businesses’ trust, and help Singapore’s digital economy grow.
Other speakers at the Gemalto Evolution summit include:
- Giorgio Ravioli, Senior Cyber Security Expert, Federal Office of Civil Protection, Switzerland
- Rana Gupta, Vice President, Identity and Data Protection, Asia Pacific, Gemalto
- Sabrina Luk, Assistant Professor (Public Policy and Global Affairs), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Stuart Smith, Head of Partnership Solutions & Design, Group Retail Digital Bank, United Overseas Bank, Singapore
- Shreya Basu, Regional Civil Society Coordinator for Asia Pacific, Open Government Partnership
- Dr Peter Lovelock, Director and Co-Founder, The Technology Research Project Corporate, Singapore
Date : 12 April 2018
Time: 9:00am to 1:30pm (Lunch provided)
The event is free to attend and we have a limited number of seats available. To register your interest, please fill in the form below.