Singapore has just announced eight new routes for its on-demand bus service.
The Beeline scheme allows commuters to book seats on buses, which take them from their doorstep to their workplace. They request a route using an app, and also book their journeys in advance.
The new routes starting on 12 October are:
- Sengkang East Way to Kent Ridge, One North, Buona Vista
- Simei to Kent Ridge, One North, Buona Vista
- Yishun Ave 11, Ring Rd, St 31, Ave 6 to Suntec
- Upper Changi Rd, Flora Rd to Anson Rd, Cross St
- Bukit Panjang to Anson Rd, Cross St
- Eunos to Anson Rd, Cross St
- Whampoa Rd to Mapletree Business City
- Tampines Ave 5 & 9, St 83 to Anson Rd, Cross St
More details can be found on the Beeline scheme’s Facebook page: