Cyber security is a perennial concern for security. With new and quicker attack techniques, where do officials start to prioritise?
A report by Check Point shows the five key steps for officials to make their digital security stronger:
- How can you assess the gaps in your strategy?
- What do you need to isolate attacks within a unit?
- What are the four security layers the agency must have?
- How can staff monitor warning signals?
- How do you build an emergency response plan?
If you would like to hear more from Check Point, download the full report below: