Steven Koh, Director, Government Digital Services in Singapore’s GovTech Agency will give a keynote speech at GovInsider’s pop-up summit on 23 May.
Koh will share the story behind the new OpenCerts project which uses a blockchain-based platform to verify the authenticity of education certificates. The project began as a pilot with Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and is now being progressive deployed across Singapore’s education sector. He will discuss lessons learnt and the future of the OpenCerts project.
He is joined by other experts and civil servants at the summit to talk about how Singapore can build trust and security of information:
- Yeong Zee Kin, Assistant Chief Executive, Data Innovation and Protection, Infocomm Media Development Authority, Singapore
- Rachel Dixon, Privacy and Data Protection Deputy Commissioner, Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner, Australia
- Anne Goh, Assistant Director, Health Information Management Services, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Sabrina Luk, Assistant Professor (Public Policy and Global Affairs), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Alex Tay, ASEAN Head, Cloud Protection and Licensing, Digital Identity and Security Global Business Unit, Thales
The event is being run by GovInsider, in partnership with Gemalto, a Thales company and leader in data security and protection, and supported by Nutanix and Netpoleon Solutions
Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019, 8:30AM – 4PM (lunch will be provided)
Venue: Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Address: 9 Wallich St, Singapore 078885
We have just a few seats left. Reserve yours today by filling in the form below.