Assessing digital risks requires a combination of sharp skills and reliable technologies.
What are the key skills and tools that governments should adopt?
A guide by Check Point shows how five ways to assess risks, monitor events and develop response strategies:
- Objectively assess the existing infrastructure to identify the most biggest priorities
- Segment networks to stop attacks from spreading across agency systems
- Detect and prevent attacks at multiple levels with a threat prevention policy
- Monitor and review high severity events and respond strategically
- Develop incident response plans, mapping out scenarios and a plan to keep services running
If you like to learn more from Check Point on assessing the digital risks, download the full report below.