We are six days away from GovPay | GovNext, Indonesia’s biggest and best government technology, digital identity, cyber security, finance, payments, procurement, licensing, data analytics, and public safety summit. Will you be there?
Produced by GovInsider with support from the Office of the President of Indonesia and the UN Pulse Lab Jakarta, GovPay | GovNext will bring together leading innovators from across ASEAN, and key decision-makers from Indonesia’s federal, provincial and city governments.
Join superstars from the public sector on 22 January 2019 at the prestigious Hotel Mulia Senayan in Jakarta. Guest-of-Honour Dr Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of National Development Planning, will be kicking off the summit.
Other key speakers attending the summit include:
• Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of National Development Planning
• Rini Widyantini, Deputy Minister for Institutional Affairs and Governance, Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reforms
• Atika Nur Rahmania, Head of Communication, Informatics and Statistics, Jakarta Capital City Government
• Roysepta Abimanyu, Disaster Recovery Lead, Presidential Staff Office
• Sutarmidji, Governor, West Kalimantan
• Dwi Wahyu Atmaji, Secretary, Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reforms
• Jefirtson Riwu Kore, Mayor of Kupang
• Mohammad Ramdhan Pomanto, Mayor of Makassar
• Taufik Hidayat, Assistant for Economy and Development, Lampung Provincial Government
• Clarito Alejandro, Assistant Secretary, ICT Management Group, Department of Budget and Management, Philippines
• Kyong-yul Lee, Secretary General, World Smart Sustainable Cities Organization
• Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO, Cybersecurity Malaysia
• Alan Wu, Senior Regional Coordinator Asia-Pacific, Open Government Partnership
• Mulya Amri, Senior Urban Development Specialist, The World Bank
Hear from these speakers and more as they share their insights on topics such as inclusiveness, cybersecurity, public safety, the future of payments and disaster recovery.
Click here to view the latest agenda, and register by filling out the form below. The event is complimentary for public sector only.