Officials are constantly reminded to secure their computers, mobiles and data. Where do you start and what should you do?
This research report recommends six ways to develop and improve your cyber security strategy:
- How do you calculate the risk of threats?
- How do you decide which attacks to prioritise?
- What do you need to set up an emergency response team?
- How can your agency quickly receive the latest security updates?
- How can your agency develop and attract cyber security experts?
- How can you educate citizens to stay safe online?
If you would like know how to create a better cyber security strategy, download this report: