Two tech Ministers will keynote Innovation Labs World, and will be joined by other female GCIOs at Asia’s most diverse govtech summit in September.
GovInsider’s summit, hosted on 25 September, brings together keynote speakers from almost every continent to share with government officials on their vision for innovation.
Our line-up of international female speakers include:
- Sophie Løhde, Minister for Public Sector Innovation, Denmark
- Ayanda Dlodlo, Minister of Public Service & Administration, South Africa
- Shuyang Lin, Co-founder, Public Digital Innovation Space, Taiwan
- Gail Fairlamb, Director, Office for Digital Government, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
Meanwhile, our female speakers from Singapore include:
- Tamsin Greulich-Smith, Chief, Smart Health Leadership Centre, NUS-ISS
- Poh Lai Khim, Assistant Commissioner of Taxpayer Services, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Lim Hwei Chen, Senior Director, Finance and Procurement Management, Judiciary State Courts
- Wong Hefen, Deputy Director of Co-Lab, Enterprise Information Management, Ministry of Manpower
- Jessica Ong, Senior Manager, Procurement and Travel Services, VITAL, Ministry of Finance
Wait no more – only a month to go. Register today to join us at Innovation Labs World, which is endorsed by three branches of the United Nations and by the Singapore Government.
Under our ‘Women First’ policy, we have pledged to improve gender parity at our flagship summit to show that government innovation is an inclusive sector.
We look forward to seeing you this year. Registration is complimentary for the public sector.