Breaking: Indonesia Minister of National Development Planning to headline GovPay
By Nurfilzah Rohaidi
The summit will be on 23 January 2018 in Jakarta at Hotel Mulia Senayan.
In his opening remarks, Brodjonegoro will discuss how the government has been innovating to tackle national issues.
As with all GovInsider events, GovPay is free to the public sector. Join leading regional payments officials on 23 January 2018 to discuss payments, procurement, digital identity, tax, cybersecurity and urban tech.
Our speakers include:
- Yanuar Nugroho, the Indonesian President’s Deputy Chief of Staff
- Sandiaga Uno, the Deputy Governor of Jakarta
- Mr Setiaji, Head, Jakarta Smart City Unit
- Tuty Kusumawati, Head of the Regional Development Planning Board, Jakarta
- Gail Fairlamb, Director, Strategic Engagement, Department of Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
- Dr. Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO of Cybersecurity Malaysia
- Joel Layson, Senior Vice President of Information Technology Management Group, Republic of the Philippines Social Security System