Five steps to citizen-centric digital services
A new report shows how government processes can be reorganised.
Reshaping government services is a complicated task, but there are steps to make this easier for officials.
In a new whitepaper, Fuji Xerox shows how officials can make public services more citizen-centric and cope with the increasing complexity of the 21st century.
There are five key steps:
Download the full whitepaper on citizen-centric digital services by filling in the form below:
- Reshape the interface with citizens by streamlining digital services
- Collaborate with others to respond to citizens faster
- Make sure information is securely shared internally
- Be smart with data to make informed decisions
- Relook at existing systems and digitise them