Breaking: Dedicated Indonesian Governors' Panel at GovPay
By Nurfilzah Rohaidi
Governors of North Kalimantan, South Sulawesi, South Sumatra, and West Nusa Tenggara will be on a dedicated afternoon panel.
Irianto Lambrie, Governor of North Kalimantan; Syahrul Yasin Limpo, Governor of South Sulawesi; Alex Noerdin, Governor of South Sumatra; and Muhammad Zainul Majdi, Governor of West Nusa Tenggara, will discuss their visions for 2018.
Each of these Governors have distinct priorities for their regions. West Nusa Tenggara, for example, is big on citizen engagement and participation. South Sumatra has big infrastructure plans, as it will host this year’s Asian Games. South Sulawesi wants to attract foreign investment, and be a logistics hub.
Mellyana Frederika, Programme Specialist at UN Pulse Lab Jakarta, will chair this afternoon session.
GovPay is happening on 23 January 2018 in Jakarta, and will cover payments, procurement, digital identity, tax, cybersecurity, citizen engagement and urban tech.
- Dr. Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of National Development Planning
- Yanuar Nugroho, the Indonesian President’s Deputy Chief of Staff
- Sandiaga Uno, the Deputy Governor of Jakarta
- Mr Setiaji, Head, Jakarta Smart City Unit
- Tuty Kusumawati, Head of the Regional Development Planning Board, Jakarta
- Gail Fairlamb, Director, Strategic Engagement, Department of Premier and Cabinet, South Australia
- Dr. Amirudin Bin Abdul Wahab, CEO of Cybersecurity Malaysia
- Joel Layson, Senior Vice President of Information Technology Management Group, Republic of the Philippines Social Security System
We hope to see you at Hotel Mulia Senayan in less than a week! Fill out the form below to register your attendance and download the latest agenda.