Journey to a Digital Government
Using data to pivot and adapt to Covid-19, and the big trends that will take us forward.
But what are the bigger trends that require adaptation and adoption?
What are some reasons to be cheerful?
And what will power a truly next generation government?
- Poonam Soans, Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Director of Application Development, New Jersey Office of Information Technology
- Prof Thomas Lew, Group Chief Data and Strategy Officer, National Healthcare Group (NHG)
- Vincent Loy, Assistant Managing Director, Technology, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Jing Yi Cheng, Head, Capdev & Data Engineering, Ops Capabilities, Data Science & AI Centre of Expertise, Home Team Science and Techology Agency (HTX), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Andy Choy, Sales Director, Cloudera
- Moderated by Medha Basu, Deputy Editor, GovInsider
This roundtable was livestreamed on 10 November 2020.