Learn about Vietnam health minister's vision at HMA
By Serynn Guay
An overview of what to expect at Hospital Management Asia 2019.
"Healthcare is accelerating exponentially in Asia and there is no better place to keep up with the latest in the industry to meet the demands of their respective communities," Madam Prof. Tien said.
"The Ministry is pleased to host the event for the second time, and I am excited to be part of the movement to bring hospitals, investors and solution providers together to help our hospitals provide better service and the best patient outcomes possible."
Madam Prof. Tien will be leading the Ministers of Health Panel, alongside YB Datuk Seri Dr. Dzulkefly Ahmad, Minister of Health for Malaysia, and Dr. Kidong Park, Country Representative - Vietnam, World Health Organization during the event held from 11 to 12 September 2019 at the National Convention Centre of Vietnam in Hanoi.
The conference is expecting over 1,600 hospital management and healthcare professionals from around the Asia Pacific region to gather and exchange ideas and insights on evolving business models, innovative technologies and improvements on the management of healthcare systems.
The conference will feature the following streams:
- Quality, accreditation & safety
- Healthcare 4.0
- Patient experience
- Talent management
- Financial & Featured Sessions
- CEO stream (featuring the JCI CEO Forum, IHF Senior Management Symposium, Value Creation Forum, ASEAN Harmonization Forum and Hospital Investment Forum)
Other highlights of the event will include:
- Plenaries on the latest industry trends including cost reduction, business model innovation and patient safety improvement (Agenda)
- Brand new CFO Panel to discuss cost efficiency and sustainability
- A focus on managing public hospitals
- Pre-conference workshops by Joint Commission International and GE Healthcare (Read More)
The Early Bird Pricing will expire on 1st August 2019, 2359h (GMT +8) - click here to register and save up to USD115 for your ticket!