What are the five key trends driving Asian innovations?
GovInsider’s speech to Ministers from across the European Union.
There are five key trends driving innovations across governments in Asia: personalised services; Artificial Intelligence; data analytics; e-payments, and new forms of procurement.
These trends were analysed by GovInsider Editor, Joshua Chambers, at a speech to Ministers and senior officials from across the European Union this month.
Speaking at the Ministerial eGovernment Summit in Tallinn, Chambers highlighted:
To see more case studies on the trends driving Asian innovation in the public sector, download the full presentation by filling out the form below.
- SmartStart New Zealand for its personalised services
- HealthHub Singapore for its use of data to nudge behaviours
- Pulse Lab Jakarta for their methods of gathering datasets simply
- Nepal’s use of drones for mapping and GIS surveys
- Hong Kong’s use of artificial intelligence to drive its operations
- E-payments in China and Bangladesh
- New forms of procurement in Israel and Singapore