Here is a roundup of five GovInsider stories that were most-read in May. Our interview with Sandiaga Uno, Jakarta’s Deputy Governor-elect, was most popular, followed by features on robotics in drug crime investigations; artificial intelligence in healthcare; an explainer on machine learning; and Bangladesh’s foray into e-payments.
1. In the hot seat: Sandiaga Uno, Jakarta’s Deputy Governor-elect
What is the new administration’s vision for driverless cars; digital government; and startup support?
2. How robots help Singapore’s drug crime investigators
Interview with Richard Soh, Head of Investigation Support at Singapore’s Central Narcotics Bureau.
3. Exclusive: Tan Tock Seng Hospital builds “artificial brain” to manage services
Interview with Jamie Lim, COO of Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
4. Four things you should know about machine learning
Hint: it’s not exactly the same thing as artificial intelligence.
5. Seriously, Bangladesh is the country to beat on e-payments
Exclusive interview with Anir Chowdhury, the Prime Minister’s Advisor on Innovation.