Cities are battling a confluence of threats: a global pandemic, climate change, and aging. It’s never been more crucial to reinvent urban planning playbooks to help cities thrive and adapt.
How can transport, building management, and urban planning be redesigned to promote health, social cohesion, and sustainability? And how can governments engage citizens and businesses in the process?
- Dato’ Seri Maimunah Sharif, Executive Director of UN Habitat and UN Under-Secretary General
- Men Leong Chew, President, Urban Solutions, ST Engineering
- Karen Chong, Country Manager, ServiceNow
- Ian Krieger, Senior Principal Strategist, ServiceNow
- Andrey Berdichevskiy, Future of Mobility Solution Center Leader, Deloitte
- Moderated by Poon Yun Xuan, Deputy Editor, GovInsider