How can your organisation future-proof your workforce to ensure it is not disrupted? Join us to explore ways to support employees in their skills transformation journey.
Learn from our distinguished panellists across government, private sector and academia about how to prepare employees and citizens for the future economy.
What: GovInsider-Prudential Future-Ready Workforce Summit
When: Thursday, 1 August 2019, 8:30-10:30AM (Registration and light refreshments start from 7:30AM)
Where: Level 7, Prudential Singapore Office, 7 Straits View, Marina One East Tower, Singapore 018936
Our speaker line-up includes:
• Liana Tang, Deputy Head & Deputy Director, Centre for Strategic Futures at Strategy Group, Prime Minister’s Office Singapore
• Stuart Smith, Executive Director, Head of Regional Engagement Platforms & User Experience Design, UOB Digital Bank
• Sheela Parakkal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Singapore
• Adrian Lim, Director of Digital Literacy and Participation, Infocomm Media Development Authority
• Gareth McIIroy, Country Leader, Korn Ferry Singapore
• Abhijit Chavan, Director of Intelligent Automation, PwC South East Asia Consulting
• Cheryl Chung, Co-Director of Executive Education, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
• Dr Jade Kua, Consultant, Emergency Medicine Department, KK Women and Children’s Hospital
• Aziza Sheerin, Regional Director, Singapore, General Assembly
• Marcus Loh, Director, Asia Pacific Communications, Tableau Software
• With more to be announced in the coming weeks
• Professor Annie Koh, Professor of Family Entrepreneurship, Professor of Finance and Vice President of Business Development, Singapore Management University & Academic Director, Business Families Institute and International Trading Institute (Invited)
• Joshua Chambers, Founder of GovInsider
This event is presented in collaboration with Prudential Singapore.
Register through the form below to join us at the summit and gain insights for building a future-ready workforce. (Due to the building’s security policy, all participants must be pre-registered by 25 July 2019, through which you will receive a confirmation email.)