What defines a culture of lifelong learning? How is disruption creating workplaces of the future? And how is the education landscape transforming alongside these changes?
Our upcoming inaugural PopUp Skills Summit, presented in collaboration with Prudential Singapore, will kickstart conversations on how to prepare Singaporeans for an uncertain future. Hear from a panel of distinguished guests from private and public sector as they discuss the future of skills and how to develop a culture of lifelong learning on 27 November 2018. View the agenda and how to get to the venue here.
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Anna Korpi, Counsellor for Education and Science, Finnish Embassy
- Geetha Creffield, Head of Arts, Anglo-Chinese Junior College
- Associate Professor Walter Theseira, Singapore University of Social Sciences and Nominated Member of Parliament
- Derek Ong, Co-Founder, Life Beyond Grades movement
- Douglas O’Loughlin, Senior Principal Consultant, Institute of Leadership and Organisation Development, Civil Service College
- Samuel Chan, Director of ReadAble, a social initiative that teaches children from disadvantaged backgrounds how to read and write
- Sabrina Luk Ching Yuen, Assistant Professor, Public Policy and Global Affairs, Nanyang Technological University
- Tseng Wun Hsiung, CEO, Secur Solutions Group & Member of The Birthday Collective
Kuik Shiao-Yin, Co-Founder of The Thought Collective and former Nominated Member of Parliament, will moderate the discussions.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the 27th! Register today to join us at the summit and gain insights on skills and lifelong learning in the 21st century.
What: GovInsider PopUp Skills Summit
When: Tuesday, 27 November 2018, 9-11am
Where: Level 7, Prudential Singapore Office, 7 Straits View, Marina One East Tower, Singapore 018936