Malaysia Digital Transformation Awards - GovInsider Live Malaysia 2023
For group registrations and enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
The event is currently not accepting new registrations for the event. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. If you have further questions, please contact us here.
The Malaysia Digital Transformation Awards is awarded by GovInsider to recognise the stellar efforts and contributions of public sector individuals and agencies towards innovation and digital transformation. The nominees are recipients who have in their own way, left an indelible mark in supporting Malaysia’s digital transformation. The awards are a part of a series of in-country awards that are given out across SEA. Winners will be announced during GovInsider Live Malaysia on 28th November 2023. Join us in applauding the heroes of Malaysia's digital transformation!
These are the award categories:
1. Dare to Do Award: This award recognises officers and teams who had challenged the status quo, overcame failure and persevered in their quest to deliver their services/ products/ processes.
2. Innovator of the Year Award: This award recognises an officer or team who have innovated in their work or advocated the innovation in the workplace.
3. Digital Leader of the Year Award: This award recognises a leader who have led and grown their teams or agency in the digitalisation effort to deliver better services and outcomes.
4. The Rising Digital Star Award: This award recognises young (below 35) public service officers who have advocated for digital innovation in their organisations and brought about positive change.
Whole-of-Government (WOG) Awards
1. The Inter-Agency Award: This award recognises exemplary inter-agency initiatives that have reflected a sustained and institutionalised approach to collaboration.
2. The Agility Award: This award recognises initiatives developed and implemented in respond to challenges and needs in a fast-changing operating landscape.
3. The Digital Society Award: This award recognises digital initiatives/ efforts that have delivered ease of service for citizens or businesses.
4. The Digital Government Award: This award recognises digital initiatives/ efforts that have delivered more efficiency and productivity in internal processes.
5. The Digital Economy Award: This award recognises initiatives/ efforts that have helped built a more vibrant economic landscape in Malaysia.
6. Transformative Agency of the Year Award: This award recognises the agency which have transformed itself to meet future challenges brought about by the evolving digital landscape.
7. Digital Agency of the Year Award: This award recognises the agency which has brought about the most impactful change towards realising a Digital Malaysia.
These awards are only open to public sector agencies in Malaysia.
Nominations must reflect projects/ initiatives or work done in the period June 2022 to September 2023.
Multiple nominations within and across categories are allowed.
Nominations closes on 17th November 2023 at 12.00pm.
Le Méridien Hotel, Putrajaya
Date & Time
From: Nov 28, 2023 - 04:30PM (GMT+8)
To: Nov 28, 2023 - 05:00PM (GMT+8)
Save to your calendar:Google calendar