- This event has passed.
Hunt or be hunted: The future of rapid incident response
February 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm SMT
Imagine trying to hit a target with a fuzzy, blurred vision. That’s what it’s like to defend against cyber attacks without visibility over your attack surface.
Cybersecurity attacks are only bound to increase in scale and intensity. Organisations need to know what assets are present in their environment, and detect and remediate vulnerabilities quickly.
- Doron Tamir, Founding Member, Israeli National Cyber Directorate
- Karndee Leopairote, Executive Vice President FutureTales Lab by MQDC
- Group Captain Amorn Chomchoey, Deputy Secretary General, NCSA Thailand
- John Karabin, Director, Cybersecurity, NTT Ltd
- Alvin Tan, ASEAN Regional Vice President, Tanium
Join us on 24 February 2022, 3-4pm SGT/2-3pm ICT to find out how ASEAN’s cyber leaders are upping their cyber defenses, and how real-time visibility and control will play a future in cybersecurity.